Perfect for the barbeque – these marinated grilled pork chops are super easy and tasty.
Summer is here and it’s time to get outside. Choosing lean cut pork chops and marinating them allows pork to be juicy and delicious.
Give these marinated grilled pork chops a try and let me know what you think.
- 2 pork chops
- 1/3 cup tamari
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 3 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- zest of 1 lime
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Mix marinade ingredients together in a bowl
- In a glass dish place pork and pour marinade over pork, cover and refrigerate for up to 6 hours
- Barbeque on grill
- Serve with salad and steamed vegetables
Looking for other marinade recipes be sure to check out my flank steak marinade here