This herb stuffed lamb is easy to make and simply delicious.
- 3 lb boneless leg of lamb, butterflied
- 2 leeks, finely chopped
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 1/8 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/8 cup fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/8 cup fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/8 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients except lamb in a food processor
- Stuff leg and tie shut with butchers twine or cotton string
- Cook 350F for as long as needed (20- 25 minutes per pound)
Looking for other Easter recipes? Check out these delicious Easter cookies. They are free of gluten, dairy and eggs.