Kids love sweets it’s a fact, and every year at Halloween they feast on chocolate bars and candy. Check out this delicious chocolate pumpkin rice cripie squares recipes.
Genuine Health makes a chocolate flavoured vegan fermented protein powder that delivers 20 grams of fermented vegan dietary protein per serving, along with the essential amino acids that promotes healthy digestion.
These tasty chocolate pumpkin rice crispie squares are a great snack for kids that contain healthy ingredients.
Sweetened with brown rice syrup, natural peanut butter and dairy free chocolate chips.
If you are looking for other chocolate pumpkin recipes, check out my chocolate pumpkin dairy free treats.
- 1 1/2 cups brown rice puffs
- 3/4 cup brown rice syrup
- 1/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 1/2 scoop Genuine Health vegan fermented protein powder (chocolate flavour)
- pinch sea salt
- In a sauce pan over medium heat mix peanut butter, rice syrup, coconut oil and pumpkin puree until smooth
- In a large bowl add rice puffs, chocolate chips, sunflower seeds, pepitas, salt and fermented protein powder.
- Pour hot mixture into bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until well combined
- Spread mixture into an 8×8 baking pan and smooth out with your hands
- Cover and place in the fridge
- Cut into squares and serve
Original Recipe by Shirley Plant