Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies that are gluten, dairy, egg, sugar and grain free!
One of my favourite recipes is my chocolate chip cookie recipes but it is sweetened with bananas and lately many of my clients have been asking me for recipes without bananas.
I recreated the recipe with pumpkin puree, enjoy!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 3/4 cup crunch almond butter
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- In a food processor mix pumpkin, applesauce, flax seed, almond butter, coconut oil together.
- Add in almond flour and baking soda and mix.
- Add in chocolate chips and mix
- Spoon onto parchment lined baking sheet and bake 350F for 10-15 mins depending on cookie size