Who doesn’t love turkey? Try this Turkey Cauliflower Bake Recipe from my latest ecbookbook. It’s super easy and the whole family will love it.
One pot meals are always a hit in my home. Simply make a side salad and steam some vegetables and you have a healthy dinner that everyone will enjoy.
Health Benefits of Turkey- turkey is loaded with healthy ingredients. The problem is that many people will eat the skin which is where most of the fat is. If you are looking for a healthy meal, leave the skin alone and opt for the breast of the turkey which contains less fat and calories that most other cuts of meat.
- loaded with tryptophan, a sleep inducing amino acid
- rich in potassium and zinc
- rich in niacin which may help increase your HDL cholesterol (the good kind)
- help lower bad LDL cholesterol
- great lean animal protein
- Soak cashews in water for a few hours
- Drain cashews and in a blender combine cashews, mustard, garlic, paprika, stock and cornstarch until creamy
- Chop up chicken into bite sized pieces and place in a deep oven proof dish
- Blanch cauliflower in hot water for a few minutes. Drain and add cauliflower in with cut up chicken
- Pour cashew sauce over top of cauliflower and chicken and mix well add in chopped parsley
- Slice tomatoes and place on top
- Bake 375F for 30 minutes
Original Recipe by Shirley Plant
For more recipes like these check out my new cookbook