Turkey Burgers with Peach Salsa
Turkey Burgers with Peach Salsa are perfect for summer barbeques
- 1 1/2- 2 lbs ground turkey ( I used thighs)
- 1/4 onion, diced
- 1 tsp sage
- 1 tsp savoury
- 1 tsp thyme
- handful chopped cilantro
- 1 small tin tomato paste
- Mix all together in a bowl and let sit in fridge for a day.
- Form into hamburger patties and cook on BBQ.
- I cook them on tin foil so they cook in their own juices and don’t dry out.
- Serve on lettuce leaves or gluten free hamburger buns. Top with Salsa
- 2 peaches, diced
- 1 large green onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- small handful cilantro, diced
- lime juice
- sea salt
- drizzle of olive oil
- Cut up peaches, onion and cilantro and put in a bowl. Drizzle a little olive oil, lime juice and salt to taste.
Original Recipe by Shirley Plant