This stuffed salmon recipe is so easy to make. If you love salmon, summertime barbeques, then this is the perfect recipe for you to try.
I added fresh Swiss Chard from our garden along with peppers, fresh dill, parsley and garlic and the flavours blended beautifully.
- 1.5- 2 lb salmon fillet
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup Swiss chard, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh dill, chopped
- lemon, sliced
- Preheat oven or barbeque to 350F
- In a bowl, mix together peppers, olive oil, tomatoes, garlic, Swiss chard, parsley, and dill
- Butterfly salmon fillet, place in an oven proof dish or in tin foil and fill with stuffing mixture
- Place lemon slices on top of salmon and season with salt.
- Cook for 20- 30 minutes until done
Original Recipe by Shirley Plant