Looking for a healthy, paleo recipe for Valentine’s Day? This Red Cabbage with Pork Tenderloin dish is delicious and easy to make.
If you are looking for more paleo recipes be sure to check out my new ecookbook. This Red Cabbage with Pork Tenderloin is one of the many recipes in my ecookbook. Recipes that are free of gluten, dairy, eggs, legumes, grains and almonds. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, soups and desserts. Plus, chapters on how to heal your body and tap into the mind body connection to heal.
- 2 medium size pork tenderloins
- 2 tbsp coarse Dijon mustard
- 4 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 Macintosh Apple, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- Wash and dry the pork tenderloin. Smear mustard over entire surface of the meat and place in slow cooker.
- Add all other ingredients to the slow cooker ensuring that the meat is totally covered.
- Cook on low for 6-7hours.