Delicious Raspberry Oatmeal Bars are easy to make and even better to eat.
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup almond flour or brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp almond butter or pecan butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or powder
- 4 packages of 6 oz packages of raspberries
- 1 organic apple or pear, sliced
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- zest of 1 lemon
- 5 tbsp chai seeds
- In a food processor combine oats, flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla, salt, nut butter, extract and coconut oil. Mix until well combined.
- Press half the mixture into an 8×8 greased pan.
- In a pot cook raspberries, pear or apple, maple syrup, lemon juice, rind over medium heat. Once it starts to boil mash together and remove from heat. Add in chia seeds and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Layer raspberry mixture over oat mixture and then crumble remaining oat mixture over top of raspberry mixture.
- Place raspberry oatmeal bars in fridge until ready to serve.