Pecan Raspberry Cookies are free of gluten, dairy, eggs, grains and almonds.
- 1/2 cup chia gel (mix 2 tbsp chia seeds with 1/1 cup water, refrigerate for 20 minutes to gel)
- 1 1/2 cup pecans, finely ground
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar or honey
- 1 tbsp + 1/4 cup unsweetened raspberry jam
- Grind pecans in a food processor
- Add sugar, chia gel, and one tablespoon raspberry jam and process until well combined.
- Roll dough into 1- inch balls an place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet
- Using the back of a spoon, make a dent in a the centre of each cookie and place a dab of jam.
- Bake 325F for 25-30 minutes or until done
This holiday season is the perfect time to get into the kitchen and make some delicious, healthy cookies.
Pecan raspberry cookies are easy to make and so yummy, you’ll want to make a double batch and freeze some.
Looking for more recipes like this? Check out my ecookbook, Finally… Paleo Food I Can Eat!
Original Recipe by Shirley Plant