Growing an indoor garden during the winter is easy and cost effective.
Plus, if you have kids it’s a super way to teach them how to grow their own food.
Here we are still with Covid upon us and many of us are choosing to stay indoors. If you are looking for something fun to do with your time, I have the solution!
What if you could plant an indoor garden now, and grow your food inside during the whole year? Growing organic food for less than what it costs to buy at the grocery store is possible, and fun!
Tower Garden– a vertical, aeroponic way to grow fruits, vegetables, herbs and edible flowers inside all year long.
Yes, that’s right you can grow food indoors or outdoors all year round with a Tower Garden. Indoor gardening without dirt, no muss, no fuss.
The Tower Garden has it’s own grow lights which are on a timer. As well as it’s own water pump with timer, therefore you do not need a green thumb to grow your own organic food.
A Tower Garden takes up less than 3 square feet so it can fit in a corner in your house, in your basement, on a back deck or a rooftop garden.
Why a Tower Garden?
- You can grow up to 30% more healthy food, 3x faster- tower garden grows plants with only water and nutrients rather than dirt. Research shows that aeroponic systems grows plants three times faster and produces 30% greater yields on average than a regular dirt garden.
- Easier than a dirt garden- no pests, weeds or water with an aeroponic garden
- Use less water and space- tower garden requires as little as 10$ of the land and water that traditional growing methods use. It’s perfect for balconies, patios, rooftops, kitchen corner or basement.
- Environmentally friendly- no chemicals needed and because you will take less trips to the grocery store you are saving gas and money.
- Lesson plans from Pre K – grade 12- teachers and home schooling is a super way to use tower garden to teach children science, math, art and even
Are you a teacher and want to grow a classroom indoor garden? Tower Garden offers 30 lesson plans and learning materials. Integrating it into your curriculum no matter what grade you teach is easy. You can find out more here.
What you can grow on a Tower Garden
- Swiss chard
- Brussel sprouts
So why not take the leap and start growing your own organic food. Less trips to the grocery store, save money and have fun.
Maybe you are looking for a smaller indoor garden? Check out Click and Grow, a super easy, fun way to grow herbs, fruits and flowers. Be sure to use Discount Code SHIRLEY10 to save at checkout.
You may be interested in an article by Brad Smith co-founder of Omni Home, who shares how people with no outdoor spaces can still grow their favorite vegetables, fruits and flowers using a grow box or grow tent.