Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes are the perfect dessert for Valentine’s Day!
Chock full with healthy ingredients, why not make these Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes instead of buying the sugary candy or box of chocolates for your Valentine.
They are so easy to make and I tend to make these cupcakes all year round not just on Valentines Day.
If you want your kids to get more vegetables into them you might like to make my Chocolate Zucchini Muffin Recipe.
- To make chia gel, mix chia seed with water in a glass dish and put in the fridge for at least an hour so to congeal
- Mix almond flour, cocoa, baking powder, soda, vanilla together in a bowl.
- In a blender mix cherries, melted coconut oil and honey.
- Pour into your dry mixture and mix well
- Add in chia gel
- Spoon into muffin tins
- Bake 350F for 25- 30 minutes.
Original Recipe by Shirley Plant