This delicious Arugula Beef Salad Recipe is great for lunch or dinner.
This is one of my recipes from my latest cookbook, Finally… Paleo Food I Can Eat! This cookbook contains recipes that are free of grains, legumes, dairy, eggs, and almonds.You can grab your copy of my cookbook here...
Did you know that arugula is super healthy for you?
Here are 7 Benefits of Arugula
- Cancer fighting power food- it’s part of the brassica family of vegetables which are high in fiber and antioxidants
- Rich in chlorophyll which can prevent liver and DNA damage
- Reduces inflammation in the body. Arugula contains indole-3-carbinol and isothicyanates which have been shown to surpress the production of inflammation in the body.
- Cleanses and detoxifies the body. With it’s high fibre content, arugula helps clean the colon and promotes healthy bowel movements
- Protects the brain from cognitive decline, as it is high in B vitamins, especially folate
- High in vitamins and minerals like calcium, potassium, folate, vitamin C, K, A
- Great for your bones as it contains vitamin K which is needed for the absorption of calcium
Arugula Beef Salad Recipe
- 225g/8 fl oz beef tenderloin
- sea salt and pepper
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup mango, peeled and diced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 14/ tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 4 cups arugula
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper the steak and place under the broiler or on barbeque. cook until medium rare.
- Remove from heat and cover with tin foil and let rest for 15 minutes,
- In a blender, mix oil, lemon juice and ginger.
- To assemble the salad, remove meat from foil and slice thinly.
- Divide arugula, meat, mango and strawberries between two plates.
- Drizzle with dressing and top with sesame seeds