Cranberry Hemp Oatmeal
This cranberry hemp oatmeal is packed full of antioxidants and healthy ingredients, and is so versatile. Serve it for breakfast, lunch or a snack. I love to make my own nut milk to pour over it. It`s a great way to start your day! Yum.
- In a food processor pulse oats, cranberries, nut butter, apricots, hemp seed and flaxseed until combined
- Slowly add in coconut oil and pulse again to incorporate oil
- Spread onto a greased cookie sheet or on parchment paper and bake 325F for 25 minutes
- Allow to cool and store in a glass jar in the fridge
- Serve for breakfast topped with nut milk