This Chickpea Salad is a favorite of mine.
Enjoy it for lunch, as a snack or as a side with any meal. Add any protein to make it more filling! This recipe is free of dairy, gluten and soy.
- 1 can chickpeas (540ml), rinsed and drained
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1/2 yellow pepper, diced
- 3 sun dried tomatoes, soaked, rinsed and diced
- sea salt to taste
- raw sunflower seeds
- greens (arugula, spinach, romaine)
- Farm Boy Apple Cider Vinagrette or your favourite homemade salad dressing
- Rinse and drain chickpeas and place in a glass bowl
- Soak sun dried tomatoes in hot water until plump, rinse and dice
- Add all ingredients in with chickpeas, toss well and add in salad dressing
- Serve over greens