Homemade cherry ice cream is the perfect summer dessert. It is easy to make and the whole family will enjoy it. Using coconut milk makes this tasty dessert dairy free. Adding in some almond butter and a touch of honey is just the right mixture to make it healthy and decadent.
Cherries have many healthy properties:
- Full of antioxidants
- Promote healthy sleeo
- Can provide arthritis relief
- Lower the risk of gout
- Reduce post exercise pain
- Curb cholesterol
Tonight when you are thinking what’s for dessert, give this recipe a try.
- 3/4 cup frozen cherries
- 3/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp raw honey
- Place ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend. I like to pulse and leave some chunks of cherries in my ice cream
- This recipe will make enough for two people