Cauliflower steaks are a super easy, delicious way to introduce more vegetables into your daily menu planning.
This recipe is so easy to make and super delicious.
I love being part of The Tribal Wellness Movement as it grants me online access to plant based recipes like this cauliflower steak recipe.
Many people are wanting to switch to a more vegetarian diet but are not sure how to prepare new recipes. The Tribal Wellness Movement is a super way to tap into healthy recipes, webinars and other healthy options to help you on your wellness journey.
If you’d like more recipes like this one, reach out to me so that I can share with you how you can benefit from The Tribal Wellness Movement.
Cauliflower is so versatile. Whether you rice your cauliflower for salads, stir fry it with other vegetables or roast it in the oven with garlic olive oil it;s a super vegetable to add to your menu planning.
- 1 large head cauliflower
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Small handful of cilantro, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Remove the leaves and trim the stem end of the cauliflower, leaving the core intact. Using a large knife, cut the cauliflower from top to base into three 3/4-inch-thick “steaks.” Season each steak with salt and pepper on both sides. (Reserve any loose florets for another use.)
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the cauliflower steaks until golden brown, about 2 minutes on each side. Gently transfer the steaks to a baking sheet.
- Whisk together the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil, ginger, cumin, and turmeric, Brush or spoon the mixture onto the cauliflower steak.
- Roast in the oven until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander and serve.